I'm back in Houston, attending a meeting that I was informed of, not exactly at the last minute, but late last week. Sigh. So much for a productive week. I'll be in meetings for the next two days, discussing the commercial point of view of the global future of fuel oil requirements. Please shoot me now.
I flew out of SFO this afternoon, and was in the waiting area rereading "Silence of the Lambs" when a kid was escorted over by my seat. And I would swear that it was Poopypants. I'm pretty sure it was the same kid, but I didn't see him after the waiting area. Whew. This flight was uneventful.
I also noticed all the AEDs in the airports today... and couldn't help but notice that I misspelled "defibrillator" over and over in the last post. Even with a picture by it! Accurate memorization, another reason why it's good I did not go to medical school.
By the way, if anyone knows a restaurant that's open past 3 pm in downtown Houston, please drop me a line (or leave a comment). We walked around for almost an hour before returning to the hotel steakhouse in defeat. (the food was great, though - but the waiter was not all there)
Better try to sleep now - tomorrow's meeting starts at 6 am CA time, sharp.
No comments:
Post a Comment